Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) Training
Gain a comprehensive foundation as a Business Relationship Manager and become certified as a Business Relationship Management Professional with our course.
The purpose of the BRMP® qualification is to measure whether a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Business Relationship Management (BRM) role and organizational capability to be able to create awareness of the role with their business partners and senior provider management; assess the current state of their business-provider relationships, business demand maturity and provider supply maturity with the objective of scoping what aspects of the BRM role would be appropriate to implement, or, where already implemented, which aspects need to be adjusted.
The candidate should understand the key principles, techniques, tools and processes central to the BRM role and discipline. Specifically, the candidate should know and understand:
- The characteristics of the BRM role.
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider's services
- How Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques are used to maximize realized business value
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs that minimize “value leakage”
- The BRM role in Service Management and how to align services and service levels with business needs.
- How to communicate effectively and persuasively.
Length and Learning Modes
Virtual Classes: 3 days; Discounts available for teams and for private offerings.
- Go at your own pace, thoroughly immerse yourself in the material, and even ask questions of an instructor via email as if you were attending a live class.
- After watching and reading each section, leverage practice questions to determine your knowledge retention for that section.
- Re-watch videos as many times as you want. When you are ready, take a full simulated sample exam of 50 questions to identify areas to drill into for further studying before taking the actual exam.
PDUs: 21 CDUs: 21
This certification is aimed at Business Management, Provider Management, those with a Business Relationship Management role or position and Consultants looking to gain an insight into Business Relationship Management and looking to certification as a Business Relationship Manager.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Students are encouraged to purchase or download The BRMP® Guide to the BRM Body of Knowledge. You may purchase this through BRM Institute or download a free copy provided you are BRM Institute member.
Upon class enrollment, you will be eligible for a 50% discount off the price of BRM Institute Professional Membership. Ask your instructor for details!
- Strategic Partnering
- Business IQ
- Portfolio Management
- Business Transition Management
- Provider Domain
- Powerful Communication
"I liked the instructor's openness and ability to create a safe environment, increasing confidence and energy."
"5 stars! This course translated the BOK into understandable and applicable content."
"Watermark Learning's Anytime Learning BRMP Certification Prep course helped me with a solid foundation of information in a very convenient, effective format. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an efficient way to prepare for and complete their BRMP."
"We actually learned while preparing for a test! The course provided excellent stories, quizzes, and real life situations for context clarity."
"This course sharpens the ability to coordinate business and service providers to yield a better customer experience. This will optimize my service delivery."
BRMP Training Locations
Our courses are held at conveniently-located training facilities.
5001 American Boulevard West
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55437